[Algonquiana] Promotion of 2016 Rupert's Land Colloquium at the 47th Algonquian Conference

Roland Bohr r.bohr at uwinnipeg.ca
Mon Sep 14 18:07:06 UTC 2015

Hello Nicole, hello Will,

In 2016, the Centre for Rupert's Land Studies at the University of Winnipeg will host its biennial colloquium, from May 18 to 21, at the University of Winnipeg. The event provides a collegial forum for professional and lay researchers with an interest in Indigenous- and fur trade history of the Hudson Bay watershed. As there is some overlap in content and subject matter, I was wondering if and how the 2016 CRLS colloquium could be promoted at the next Algonquian Conference, in Winnipeg in October. Please see the link below for more information on the 2016 CRLS Colloquium. http://uwinnipeg.ca/rupertsland/colloquia/overview.html

Your helpful suggestions in this matter would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Roland Bohr

Roland Bohr
Director, Centre for Rupert's Land Studies
5CM12
University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba,