[Algonquiana] ELF Native Voices Endowment request for proposals is now open

MONICA MACAULAY mmacaula at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 17 17:29:19 UTC 2015

Friends,

We would like to announce that the Native Voices Endowment (NVE) 2015 request for proposals is now available on our website, at http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/NVE_request.php.  The NVE program was created within the Endangered Language Fund for the purpose of revitalizing and perpetuating the aboriginal languages of the American Indian Nations whose ancestors encountered the 1803-1806 Lewis & Clark Expedition.  For details about eligibility, please see our website.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at elf at yale.edu<mailto:elf at yale.edu>.

Monica Macaulay
President, Endangered Language Fund