[Algonquiana] talking points

MONICA MACAULAY mmacaula at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 19 12:36:57 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

A group of us here at UW-Madison has been meeting to work on making indigenous languages and their communities more visible on our campus. One thing we've been working on is talking points - why it matters. But as we've been discussing this (a good exercise in itself!) it occurred to me that we might be reinventing the wheel. So I'm writing to ask if anyone has or knows of a set of concise talking points that we could borrow and/or build off of.

Thanks for any leads!

Monica