FW: Samoan and Tongan

Tom Payne tpayne at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Mon Jan 22 23:04:00 UTC 2001

Here is a message that may be of interest to students or
other members of this list who speak Samoan or Tongan.
Please reply to Mr. Brazier
(mailto:cbrazier at vistalanguage.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Clifford Brazier [mailto:cbrazier at vistalanguage.com]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 12:40 PM
To: tpayne at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Subject: Samoan and Tongan

Dear Mr. Payne:

We are a language service that provides a range of services
including language assessment: at the present time, we have
a national client who is looking for us to provide telephone
assessment interviews to their employees. In addition to the
typical western languages, they have also specifically
listed a number of languages that we do not normally deal
with, including Samoan and Tongan.

We are also looking for  speakers of Tongan, and you might
be able to refer us to somebody with a capacity in that
language also.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Clifford J. Brazier