Tagalog ay (21)

potet POTETJP at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 31 18:20:56 UTC 2001

Could someone help me with the following saying I found in the newspaper
_Pilipino Star_ (Huwebes, Abril 19, 2001).

Ang paghihiganti ay ginagawa kang kasing baba ng nagkasala sa iyo.
/focus case/revenge/anteposer/making-focused on patient/you-sg.-focus
case+linker/as/low/of/did harm/prep./you/
 Revenge makes you as low as the one who did harm to you.

This sentence contains two items in the focus case:
ang pahihiganti "the revenge"
ka "you" (in _kang_)

Does this mean that it has two focuses/foci?

Jean-Paul G. POTET. B. P. 46. 92114 CLICHY CEDEX. FRANCE.