[An-lang] COOL

Niniau Kawaihae niniau_k at leoki.uhh.hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 6 07:19:59 UTC 2003

Thank you to all who have commented and provided input regarding the
current situation with regard to VISA accessibility.  Pila and I have been
discussing the merits of us hosting next year's conference and as yet, no
definitive decision has been made.  I expect Pila to send something out
within the next week or so as to whether we will host, after all, COOL 6.
Again, thank you for all of the information and comments!
Aloha,
Niniau Kawaihae