Oceanic languages publication

Elizabeth Pearce elizabeth.pearce at VUW.AC.NZ
Fri Jan 27 02:57:55 UTC 2006

Wellington Working Papers in Linguistics 17 (2005) has just come out as an
87 pp. issue containing texts from and papers on Oceanic languages (Roviana
and Vanuatu languages).

Contents and ordering information are copied below and attached.

Please note also that we are interested in making further exchanges of
Working Papers with  other institutions.

Elizabeth Pearce
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Victoria University of Wellington
PO Box 600
Wellington
New Zealand

Phone: 64-4-463 5616
Fax:    64-4-463 5604

ANNOUNCING

Wellington Working Papers in Linguistics
Volume 17, 2005
CONTENTS

Kalangis Bembe
& Elizabeth Pearce              Unua texts

Laura Dimock                    The bilabial trill in Unua

Glorious Oxenham,
Elizabeth Pearce &
Agnes Terraschke                Roviana text

Martin Paviour-Smith            Mood marking on Malakula

Martin Paviour-Smith
& Willy Makenzie                Exacting the hen¹s revenge: An initial
                                enquiry into the nature of narrative in
                                Aulua

Elizabeth Pearce                 The reflexes of Proto-Oceanic *na in Unua
-------------

ORDER FORM

Wellington Working Papers in Linguistics Volume 16, 2004

ORDER FORM
To: Wellington Working Papers, School of Linguistics and Applied Language
Studies, Victoria University of Wellington, PO Box 600, Wellington 6015.

Please send me ___ copies of Wellington Working Papers at $NZ16 per copy

NameŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ
AddressŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ
ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ.

I enclose a cheque for NZ$ _____    (Made payable to Victoria University of
Wellington)
Please charge my credit card:  Visa       Mastercard

Credit Card Number (Mastercard/Visa)

       /

Expiry date:

Cardholder¹s Name: ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ.