Language and Linguistics in Melanesia Vol 31 (2013)

Don Niles dniles.ipngs at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 23 21:43:08 UTC 2013

As described below, the new issue of Language and Linguistics in Melanesia
has now begun. Also, please do consider submitting articles to the editor,
Olga Temple (langlxmelanesia at gmail.com). I'm sure she will be very happy to
receive your contributions.

Regards,

Don

Don Niles, PhD

Acting Director & Senior Ethnomusicologist

Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies

Box 1432

Boroko 111

PAPUA NEW GUINEA

General Editor

Yearbook for Traditional Music

International Council for Traditional Music

tel.: +675 325-4644

fax: +675 325-0531

email: dniles.ipngs at gmail.com