Recommendations for FLOSS software to build an online lexical database?

Kerim Friedman oxusnet at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 9 00:38:26 UTC 2013

Thanks to Hugh, Cliff, and Ritsuko who replied to my email.

I will be updating my findings at the following URL for anyone who is
interested:

https://pinboard.in/u:kerim/t:MTH/

We are focusing on tools that we can implement ourselves and adapt to the
needs of our users, so I will not be linking to projects that don't have
apps or source code that can be downloaded.

Regarding data (an issue raised by Hugh), we will be adopting the "open
definition" for our data:

http://opendefinition.org/

Cheers,

Kerim