[An-lang] Searching for a Tagalog/ Filipino corpus

Tom Payne tpayne at uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 12 15:28:21 UTC 2019

You may want to look at https://corporaproject.org/. It contains a small corpus of Tagalog texts (4000 words), but is heavily weighted towards regional languages. I'm copying Voltaire Oyzon who is doing a corpus based lexical study of Waray as his dissertation. The two of you may have research interests in common.
Cheers,
Tom Payne