ARABIC-L: LING: New Members of AATA Exec. Board

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Apr 28 23:14:18 UTC 1999

1) Subject: New Members of AATA Exec. Board

Date: 28 Apr 1999
From: AATA <aata at byu.edu>
Subject: New Members of AATA Exec. Board

To all members of the American Association of Teachers of Arabic:

The votes have been tallied and we are pleased to announce the new
members of the AATA Executive Board for the year 2000.  Congratulations
to Nabil Abdelfattah, Hussein Elkhafaifi, and Jackie Murgida, we are
excited to have you on our Board!   We appreciate so much all the
nominees who were willing to serve.