Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic Web Design Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Jul 6 16:02:50 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Arabic Web Design Query

Date: 06 Jul 1999
From: Sana'a Almoumen <sanaa at comp.lancs.ac.uk>
Subject: Arabic Web Design Query

Dear all,

I'd like to ask for any help in getting Information resources
(references , publications, or Web sites) that talk about the technology
support the design and the development of the Internet (Web) sites,
specifically for the Arabic and the Islamic cultures. It will be great
if  I can have any publications about the technology support the
Internet\Electronic commerce for the Arabic and Islamic cultures too.

I appreciate any suggestions or recommendation that can help me in my
research.

Thank you.

         Sana'a