ARABIC-L: LING: Arabic Text Corpora Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jun 7 21:16:09 UTC 1999

1) Subject: arabic text corpora

Date: 07 Jun 1999
From: Dalal Mahmoud <elgemei at humnet.ucla.edu>
Subject: arabic text corpora

My name is Dalal El Gemei. I am working at AlAZhar University  and
the American University in Cairo. I am currently working on a project
at the UCLA in the States for the analysis of collocation in American
English and Modern Standard Arabic. Does anybody know of any Arabic
text corpora other than in Michigan University and at the  American
University in Cairo. Would appreciate any suggestion.
Dalal El Gemei
e-mail  : da2609 at hotmail.com
              elgemei at humnet.ucla.edu