ARABIC-L: GEN: University Programs Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri May 7 23:01:19 UTC 1999

1) Subject: degree in Arabic or Middle East related studies

Date: 07 May 1999
From: Adi Ahmad A1C 12OSS/OSATW <adia at RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Subject: degree in Arabic or Middle East related studies

   I am an enlisted member of the United States Airforce
as a linguist In Arabic.  I am pursuing an officer career  program, but to
do that I need to have a four year college degree.  I can  pursue that
degree in Arabic or Middle East related studies, but I have no idea where I
can get that  accomplished at.  I am currently living in San Antonio Texas
at Randolph  AFB.  I will appreciate any help you can offer.

	Thank you,
	Ahmad Adi       A1C, USAF