Arabic-L:PEDA:textbook guidance query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Nov 3 17:22:23 UTC 1999

1) Subject: textbook guidance query

Date: 03 Nov 1999
From: Ahmad Khorshid <a_khorshid at hotmail.com>
Subject: textbook guidance query

salaam everybody,

I'm in the process of writing a series of textbooks for Moslem
children in California learning Arabic as a second language.
Ideally, the series should cover the ages k-12 (kindergarten to
12th grade). I'm looking for guidance in writing these books,
either in the form of books on methodology and general principles
or, probably more important, in the form of personal experience
and points of view. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ahmad Khorshid
Teacher trainer& curriculum developer
New Horizon Schools, Southern California