Arabic-L:PEDA:Amman Arabic Programs Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Oct 28 17:38:48 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Amman Arabic Programs Query

Date: 28 Oct 1999
From: Dwight Reynolds <dreynold at humanitas.ucsb.edu>
Subject: Amman Arabic Programs Query

I have an undergraduate student who wishes to study Arabic and/or Middle
Eastern studies in Amman, Jordan, next year (her parents will be working
there for a year and she wants to take advantage of the opportunity).
Although I have found information about the programs at Yarmouk, I have
not been able to find any programs to recommend to her in Amman.  I would
be thankful for any recommendations people might have.

Signed,
Dwight Reynolds