Arabic-L:LING:ALS 2000

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Sep 8 20:00:46 UTC 1999

1) Subject: ALS 2000

Date: 08 Sep 1999
From: Dil Parkinson <dil at byu.edu>
Subject: ALS 2000

Some of you may be wondering why you haven't seen an ALS 2000 Call for
papers yet.  It is because we have not yet found a venue for it.  There are
a couple of undesirable possibilities, but before going to those, I thought
I would check with list members to see if any of you out there have a
university that might consider sponsoring us.
The meetings would be held either the 25-26 February, or 3-4 May.  If you
think there might be a possibility, let me know in the next couple of days.
Dil