Arabic-L:LING:Synonym query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Feb 1 21:48:39 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Synonym query

Date: 01 Feb 2000
From: Dilworth B. Parkinson <dil at byu.eu>
Subject: Synonym query

Hi,
I know there are a few medieval synonym books, although I can't think of
their names right now.  However, I have not seen any modern ones, the
equivalent of Roget's Thesaurus in English. It seems that something like
this must exist for the modern language.  Has anyone seen anything like
this.  If so, do you have a reference, or do your remember where (and
hopefully in what bookstore) you saw it?
Thanks for your help.
Dil Parkinson