Arabic-L:LIT: Chemistry and Medicine mscpt query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Feb 9 00:13:51 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Chemistry and Medicine mscpt query

Date: 08 Feb 2000
From: "Samia S. Montasser" <sam231 at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>
Subject: Chemistry and Medicine mscpt query

Dear colleagues,
I received this message from Germany and would appreciate it if you can
help with the information requested. Many thanks.
Please send your responses directly to the following address:

From: Dr. Laila Zaki <zaki at biophys.mpg.de>

I started some research work about the history of science
specially the effect of the arabic and islamic culture on the Europian
culture in chemistry and medicine like Gaber Ibn Hayan and others do you
have any Idea where I can  find some old arabic books or old hand written
manuscript.
The alternative is to go to Cairo to look for that.
Thanks for your help.
Dr. Laila Zaki.