Arabic-L:LING:Palestinian Dialect Descriptions Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jul 10 16:36:21 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Palestinian Dialect Descriptions Query

Date: 10 Jul 2000
From: Abdullah Samarah <abdullah at ling.gu.se>
Subject: Palestinian Dialect Descriptions Query

Dear partners. I would appreciate your help if someone can send me/guide me
to have an abbreviation of the Palastinian dialect e.g. its historical
view, and characteristics, as briefly as possible. It is preferable to be
the latest work done, otherwise, it does not matter to be from previous
time.

You can contact me through the following address:

Abdullah J.
Linguistic Dept. of GBG University
Sweden.
E.mail: abdullah at ling.gu.se

Thanks and hopefully to hear from you soon.

Best,
Abdullah J.