Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic search portals query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Jul 27 16:16:08 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Arabic search portals query

Date: 27 Jul 2000
From: Geula Elimelekh <elimeg at mail.biu.ac.il>
Subject: Arabic search portals query

Hi Everyone

      I want to know search portals in Arabic.
      I do a thesis about the peace agreement between Israel and Jordan
      (at the year 1994) and between Israel and Egypt(at the year 1979).

      I need informatio and where I can found material about the relation
      between the press and the government, the regime in Jordan and Egypt
      at the years above (constitution, Qanun almatbuat, Press and Law
      Publicatin etc.)

         Thank you in advance
           ZIV