Arabic-L:PEDA:Business Arabic Responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Sep 5 21:29:54 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Business Arabic Response

Date: 05 Sep 2000
From: "Ernest N. McCarus" <enm at umich.edu>
Subject: Business Arabic Response

The two-volume Business Arabic by Raji Rammuny is available
 now at the University of Michigan Press. The second volume includes a long
 unit (Pages 135-197) on Arabic Business Letters. To place an order contact
 Ann Christ at Telephone # (734) 764-4394, Fax # (800) 876-1922, e-mail
aecrist at umich.edu.

Ernest McCarus