Arabic-L:GEN:Salim Khaldieh's condition

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Apr 4 21:10:58 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Salim Khaldieh's condition
2) Subject: Salim Khaldieh's condition

Date: 04 Apr 2001
From: "Muhammad S. Eissa" <eissa at umich.edu>
Subject: Salim Khaldieh's condition

Dear colleagues,

	Thanks for the overwhelming concern and inquiries I received. It
shows how much we care and how much our human relation with each other goes
beyond the dry professional contacts. Many of you have asked about Salim's
coordinate in the hospital. Here more than just a phone number:

		Dr. Salim Khaldieh,
		Room 8151, 8th floor C
		University of Michigan Health System,
		1500 East Medical Center Drive,
		Ann Arbor, MI	48109
		Ph. (734)936-8151

	 Wish you all best of health and thanks again for your concern,
	Salaam
Muhammad S. Eissa, Ph. D.
Department of Near Eastern Studies,
University of Michigan,