Arabic-L:PEDA:AMIR University Arabic On-line Ad

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Apr 4 21:12:03 UTC 2001

1) Subject: AMIR University Arabic On-line Ad

Date: 04 Apr 2001
From: AMIR University <info at amir-university.org>
Subject: AMIR University Arabic On-line Ad

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES

If you want to learn Arabic, but time and expense-wise you cannot afford the
luxury of traveling to a foreign country to study in the traditional
academic setting, go to http://www.amir-university.org/crs_arabic.asp

AMIR University, the new wave in accredited online Islamic and Arabic
education, offers ten Arabic Language classes professionally designed by
academics and linguists with more than 20 years experience teachings Arabic
to non-Arabs. The first program of its kind, our classes take advantage of
old-world classical teaching methods combined with cutting-edge technology,
to present this highly acclaimed learning opportunity. Our students span
five continents!

- Choose from Modern Standard Arabic and traditional classes
- Never leave home to study or take exams
- Study at your own pace
- Make immediate progress, from your first session
- Affordable, accessible classes with no previous experience required
- Choose from beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- 12 week and one-year customizable courses available
- Admin and tech support included

Why postpone?
Register and purchase your class online today -- start the today!
http://www.amir-university.org/registration/default.asp
info at amir-university.org