Arabic-L:LING:Structure of Arabic Coursebook Query 2

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Feb 15 22:39:36 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Structure of Arabic Coursebook Query 2

Date: 15 Feb 2001
From: Khaled Abu-Abbas <abbas at ukans.edu>
Subject: Structure of Arabic Coursebook Query 2

Hi all,
I'm still looking for a good coursebook to teach the structure of
Arabic.The book needs to be linguistically oriented.I do not seek to
teach students how to speak Arabic.Rather introduce them to Arabic
Phonetics,Phonology,Morphology,Syntax, and related areas.
I do thank Mr. Mike Schup for his suggestions.I will look for the
books he suggested.I'm interested for something more recent if
possible.Thank you all