Arabic-L:GEN:Distiller Printer Solution

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Feb 15 22:36:04 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Distiller Printer Solution and Response

Date: 15 Feb 2001
From: Joseph Norment Bell <joseph.bell at msk.uib.no>
Subject: Distiller Printer Solution and Response

Dear Jonathan,

Winsoft has since suggested that I try

ftp://ftp-pac.adobe.com/pub/adobe/printerdrivers/win/4.x/drivers/aps431eng.exe

It worked for me, at least in part. I am not sure that everything is
OK yet. All the printer installers freeze before they quit. The
printer installers you suggest for Win 95/98 did not work for me.

Some TrueType fonts with no restrictions that show up in Font Creator
are not embedding. Others, in particular the most important Latin
font for me currently, JAIS1 TTW (after we doctored it), do embed.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Joseph Bell