Arabic-L:PEDA:Teaching Arabic to Children responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Jul 31 22:34:17 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Teaching Arabic to Children response
1) Subject: Teaching Arabic to Children response
1) Subject: Teaching Arabic to Children response/ad

Date: 31 Jul 2001
From: Sherin Abdel Halim <sa15 at soas.ac.uk>
Subject: Teaching Arabic to Children response

Dear Madame/Sir,

There are plenty of textbooks available in the Islamic bookshops in London
teaching Arabic as a foreign language to children; some have audio/video
tapes accompanying them.  Some books have notes for teachers or a teachers
book.  I am aware of a series of books published by al-lisan al-arabi which
are good.

For a list of such bookshops try getting a hold of the Muslim Directory:
www.muslimdirectory.co.uk , 65A Grosvenor Road, London W7 1HR, e-mail
info at muslimdirectory.co.uk, fax: 020 8840 8819, tel: 020 8840 0020

Good Luck,

Sherin Abdel Halim