Arabic-L:PEDA:Teaching Arabic to Children Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jul 30 15:47:58 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Teaching Arabic to Children Query

Date: 30 Jul 2001
From: "R.Deen" <R.Deen at isc.keele.ac.uk>
Subject: Teaching Arabic to Children Query

I have child age 5 & 7 non arab and do not speak any
arabic.  Their parents wants them to learn reading and
understanding the quran. My questions as follows:

1.	What is the best way or method to use
2.	Do I teach the language then the quran
3.	Does anyone has a successful experience which we
	can share.
Please advice as soon as possible.

Thanks
Rudaina
                             Mrs Rudi Deen
                             Computing Services Secretary
Rudaina                     Tel: (+44)(01782)583062
                             Fax: (+44)(01782) 584234
                             Email: cca21 at isc.keele.ac.uk