Arabic-L:LING:Conversational Implicature query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Jun 8 19:44:32 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Conversational Implicature query

Date: 08 Jun 2001
From: Maha Kolko <m.kolko at reading.ac.uk>
Subject: Conversational Implicature query

Hello,
I am a Syrian student doing my M.A. degree in linguistic science at
ReadingUniversity. I was wondering if you can help me in finding information
regarding the study of "Generalized Conversational Implicature" in Modern
Standard Arabic. Did any linguist tackle this topic before? I would really
be grateful if you can refer me to other sources of information which are
important in writing my research.
Thanking you for your cooperation.

Maha Kolko.
e-mail: mkolko at reading.ac.uk