Arabic-L:LING:NP-Movement Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Jun 8 19:43:36 UTC 2001

1) Subject: NP-Movement Query

Date: 08 Jun 2001
From: Martha Schulte-Nafeh <marthas at u.arizona.edu>
Subject: NP-Movement Query

Hi everyone,
I am passing along a request which I received from a former student
regarding literature on NP-movement in Arabic, particularly that
which might relate to the question of the relationship between overt
case and NP-movement. Perhaps someone will be able to provide him
with some relevant sources. Please respond directly to the student,
Hajime Ono, at the e-mail address given below.
Peace,

Martha Schulte-Nafeh