Arabic-L:TRANS:tarbiya fanniyya responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon May 28 20:57:47 UTC 2001

1) Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response
2) Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response
3) Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response
4) Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response
5) Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response
6) Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response
7) Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response
8) Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response

Date: 05 May 2001
From: Waheed Samy <wasamy at umich.edu>
Subject: tarbiya fanniyya response

Tarbiya fanniyyah is just plain old 'art'.
Waheed

Date: 05 May 2001
From: Sattar.Izwaini at stud.umist.ac.uk" <mcuijsi2 at fs1.ccl.umist.ac.uk>

Hi
tarbiya fanniyya is a module that introduces pupils/students to arts
such as painting, drawing, sculpture (even music and singing in  some
schools). Within this subject students practice those arts no  matter
what the field or 'branch' of study is. It cannot be 'technical
education'.
Best regards
Sattar Izwaini