Arabic-L:LINGE:Southern Egyptian and Sudanese Dialects Responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Nov 2 15:22:27 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Southern Egyptian and Sudanese Dialects Response
2) Subject: Southern Egyptian and Sudanese Dialects Response
3) Subject: Southern Egyptian and Sudanese Dialects Response
4) Subject: Southern Egyptian and Sudanese Dialects Response
5) Subject: Southern Egyptian and Sudanese Dialects Response