Arabic-L:PEDA:Intensive programs responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Nov 12 17:48:32 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Intensive programs response
2) Subject: Intensive programs response
3) Subject: Intensive programs response

Date:  12 Nov 2001
From: aziz abbassi <moustique51 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Intensive programs response

the places you mentioned and I believe that DLI would theoretically
(at least until very recently) accept private students, but they
would charge them prohibitive fees for the 63-week course.

Aziz Abbassi
Author, Translator
(International Education Management Services)
PO BOX 6030
Monterey, CA 93944
(831) 375-5969