Arabic-L:PEDA:Arab Academy Special (Ad)

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Nov 12 17:49:19 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Arab Academy Special (Ad)

Date:  12 Nov 2001
From: Sanaa Ghanem <sanaa at arabacademy.com>
Subject: Arab Academy Special (Ad)

On the occasion of Ramadan, we are pleased to provide schools and
Islamic centers with free registration to all their students during
the month of Ramadan.  The Arab Academy offers online Islamic Arabic
courses to children (ages 6 and above).  The program is based on
stories of prophets in the Quran and on Part Thirty.

To get more information on our online Islamic school visit:
<http://www.arabacademy.com/school_courses_e.htm>http://www.arabacademy.com/school_courses_e.htm

Free registration is given to educational institutions who have full
time or part time Arabic/Islamic programs with a minimum of 50
students.

The children will love the online interactive curriculum! Register
for the free Ramadan special program now!!

Write directly to me if you wish to register your students or if you
have further questions,

Best regards
Sanaa Ghanem
Academic Director