Arabic-L:GEN:iCab

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Oct 29 18:52:03 UTC 2001

1) Subject: iCab
2) Subject: iCab
3) Subject:OSX and Arabic

Date:  29 Oct 2001
From: Frantz <erkidego at yahoo.com>
Subject: iCab

I had not problem at all with iCab.  It works better than any other browser
to read Arabic.  You have to be sure that in the text coding you choose the
right Arabic system that was used to create the page you are viewing.
There are three options in the menu.

I have been able to copy and paste from the html document into NisusWriter
without any problem at all.

Frantz