Arabic-L:GEN:Needs US Government Career Guidance

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Sep 25 15:14:22 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Needs US Government Career Guidance

Date:  25 Sep 2001
From: Lisa Buckmaster <saxxgod at hotmail.com>
Subject: Needs US Government Career Guidance

In light of last week's events, many of the intelligence agencies,
especially the FBI are upping their recruitment of Arabic speakers
and translators. While I am not quite ready for that level or Arabic,
I would like to pursue this field as a possible career. Does anyone
have any contacts at any of these intelligence agencies - CIA, NSA,
DoD, etc. - who could help answer some of my questions? I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Lisa