Arabic-L:GEN:Arabizing Windows 98 responses

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Sat Dec 14 00:18:15 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Arabizing Windows 98 response
2) Subject:Arabizing Windows 98 response

Date:  13 Dec 2002
From: Paul Roochnik <paul at TranslationGuy.com>
Subject:Arabizing Windows 98 response

Gaye Price asked about doing Arabic on a PC with Win98.  To the best of
my knowledge, you must install the Arabic-enabled version of Windows
98.  After that, you should install the Arabic-enabled version of MS
Office.  That is the platform on which I worked for 4 years and it
served my Arabic processing needs quite well.  Now I am using Win2k-Pro
which requires no Arabization.  Either way is fine.  Cheers from Abu
Sammy.