Arabic-L:GEN:Transliteration on PC Responses

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Jun 18 22:39:02 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Transliteration on PC Response

Date:  18 Jun 2002
From:Paul Nelson <paulnel at winse.microsoft.com>
Subject:Transliteration on PC Response

Making a copy of Times New Roman or any other font, renaming it and
making modifications without the permission of the font vendor is
expressly prohibited by copyright and other laws.

If you have Windows XP you may find that Times New Roman has the letters
you require, or most of them, already. We are also in the process of
adding full support for IPA and latin combining marks in all of our core
fonts for the next version of Windows.

Regards,

Paul Nelson
Microsoft Typography