Arabic-L:GEN:Call for writers

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Mar 15 23:46:21 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Call for writers

Date:  15 Mar 2002
From:fullc at gte.net
Subject:Call for writers

CALL FOR WRITERS

Editorial work has begun on the third edition of the REFERENCE GUIDE TO
WORLD LITERATURE, a leading reference publication published by the St.
James Press. We are currently seeking writers to contribute signed
essays on writers and literary works selected for inclusion in the book
by our international advisory board. The essays are 700-1100 words in
length and contributors receive an honorarium of either $70 or $110
(U.S.) for their contribution.

To inquire about writing for the third edition of the REFERENCE GUIDE TO
WORLD LITERATURE, please send a statement of your qualifications to Sara
Pendergast and Tom Pendergast at Full Circle Editorial, Inc. (contact
information listed below). Full Circle will provide a list of potential
entrants and more detailed information to qualified applicants.
Assignments will begin immediately. Email inquiries are preferred.

 Full Circle Editorial
428 Avenue J
Snohomish, WA 98290-2644
Email: fullc at gte.net