Arabic-L:Fundraising for Arabic Advice Query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Nov 21 16:18:38 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Fundraising for Arabic Advice query

Date:  21 Nov 2002
From:sawsan hosny <sawaziz at yahoo.com>
Subject:Fundraising for Arabic Advice query

Dear Colleagues
The University of Canterbury in New Zealand has approved an Arabic
Language and Islamic Culture course (12 points) to be under the
department of Philosophy & religious studies. But as the University and
the department are very much hope that this course does go ahead; they
cannot offered to put it on unless they find the
money to pay for the lecturer and other expense from somewhere. So now
I need your help. Who do I contact to raise fund. What Countries and
what agencies could help. I do not want to lose the opportunity. Course
should start on February 2003, within 2 month. I appreciate any advices.
Sawsan Hosny, Ph. D.=A0