Arabic-L:LING:Change of e-mail address for ALS Conf organizer

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Oct 4 18:02:41 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Change of e-mail address for ALS Conf organizer

Date:  04 Oct  2002
From: Reem Bassiouney <reem.bassiouney at somerville.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject:Change of e-mail address for ALS Conf organizer

[moderator's note: please remember that Reem is the organizer of the
ALS Alexandria conference next May, and the old address (as above)
appears on the call for papers.  Please add this address correction to
your information about the conference. Also, the ALS executive
secretary has asked me to ask you not to call her about the call for
papers, since she knows little or nothing about it.  Contact Reem or me
(dil at byu.edu) for that kind of information]

Dear all,
Please note that I will soon not have access to the above e-mail.  My
new e-mail is :
reembassiouney at hotmail.com.