Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic on Mac (again)

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Sep 12 18:59:08 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Arabic on Mac (again)

Date:  12 Sep 2002
From: GnhBos at aol.com
Subject:Arabic on Mac (again)

[please respond directly to the requester.]

Dear List Members,

Any advice on the following, will be appreciated. I am a PC user
who is trying to help:

Thanks for getting back to me. One question: I need to get a sense of
other
human rights sites and how they're using Arabic, but haven't been able
to get
my browser to display Arabic characters. I just get the question marks.
You'd
suggested that I right-click to bring up options for displaying in
Arabic,
but nothing like that presents itself. I've looked at every preference
panel
and can't see a way to Arabic. I'm on a Mac, System 9.2.2, IE 5.1.5.
Can you
help?

Thanks and Best Regards,

George N. Hallak