Arabic-L:GEN:Needs info on Arabic Contract Translation Jobs

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Aug 4 20:27:00 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Needs info on Arabic Contract Translation Jobs

Date: 04 Aug 2003
From: Jonathan Lange <jonathanlange at yahoo.com>
Subject:Needs info on Arabic Contract Translation Jobs

Does anyone know about available Arabic contract
translation?  Or an Arabic-related job in the U.S.
that doesn't involve a lengthy government security
clearance?  I am particularly looking for something
that would let me stay in the Chicago area, although
relocation for the right opportunity is certainly
possible.  I'd really appreciate any help anyone could
give me.  Thanks.

-Jonathan Lange
  Chicago, IL