Arabic-L:PEDA:Teaching through Arabic e-mail query

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Sat Dec 13 00:24:44 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Teaching through Arabic e-mail query

Date: 12 Dec  2003
From:GSalib at aol.com
Subject:Teaching through Arabic e-mail query

[Galila sent this in response to getting the Arabic e-mail from the
list.  Since I don't realy know the answer, I decided to post the
question.  dil]

I would like to purchase an Arabic program
-- that would allow me to send attachments in Arabic, from my email,
such as exams,
-- and that on the other hand, the receiver can write on them in
Arabic, such as answering exam questions.
--I would also use this program to teach Arabic through the web.

In case this is possible, kindly give me the details.

Thank you and have a very happy season.

Galila Salib, MA,
Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language