Arabic-L:PEDA:Wants comments on textbooks

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Sat Dec 13 00:24:50 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Wants comments on Arabic for Medical Students Book
2) Subject:Wants comments on Arabic for Business Book

Date: 12 Dec  2003
From:Ahmed.I.S <ibhims20002 at yahoo.com>
Subject:Wants comments on Arabic for Medical Students Book

[moderator's note: This is one of those messages that arrived to me
with Arabic/jibberish.  I'm not sure what else to do but post it with
the jibberish.  You could contact Ahmed directly to interpret the
jibberish.  Dil]

  Dear All,
  “Arabic for Medical Students " book at the editing and publishing
stages". This book has ten units each unit has five lessons.  Unit nine
has two sections (section A) is Arabic quiz (section B) is about using
power point for teaching Arabic (around twelve slides with some
questions and information). Unit ten is about (words meaning) from the
previous units.  The lessons are as below, but not limited:

Ýí ÇáÌÇãÚÉ-  Ýí ÇáßáíÉ-  Çáåíßá  ãÇáíÒíÇ- ßæäÊÇä-  Çáåíßá ÇáÚÙãí- ÃÚÖÇÁ
ÇáÌÓã- ÇáÝã-  ÇáåÖã- Ýí ÚíÇÏÉ ÇáØÈíÈ- ÇáÃäÔØÉ  - ÇáÑíÇÖíÉ- ÇáÍÇÓæÈ-
ÇáÃãÑÇÖ  ÒíÇÑÉ- ÇáÎáÇÝÉ ÇáÅÓáÇãíÉ- ÇáÌåÇÒ ÇáÊäÝÓí- ãÈÇÑÇÉ- ÏæÑ æÓÇÆá
ÇáÅÚáÇã Ýí ÇáÊÚáíã- ÇáÊáÝÒíæä- æÓÇÆá ÇáãæÇÕáÇÊ- ÇáÊÎÏíÑ- ÇáØÈ ÇáÔÑÚí-
ÇáØÈ ÇáäÝÓí- Úáã æÙÇÆÝ ÇáÃÚÖÇÁ- ÚæÇÕã ÇáÏæá- ÍÏíÞÉ ÇáÍíæÇäÇÊ- ÇáÈÓÊÇä-
ÈíÊ ÇáØáÇÈ- ÇáãÚãá-ÇáÃÏæÇÊ ÇáãßÊÈíÉ- ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÚ æÇáÇßÊÔÇÝ- ÇáßáãÇÊ

I need your comments to improve this book.

 Thank You and regards
Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed
Faculty of medicine
International Islamic University-Malaysia
25710 Jalan hospital
P.O. Box 141- Kuantan-pahang-Malaysia
Tel: + 609- 513 2797 ext 3321
Fax: +609- 513 3615