Arabic-L:LIT:Sufi Poetry query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Feb 28 19:36:12 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Sufi Poetry query (can't tell if it is supposed to be about
the war or not--moderator)

Date: 28 Feb 2003
From: Ulla Prien <prien at hum.ku.dk>
Subject:Sufi Poetry query

Another question from a group of students from Copenhagen University;

Hello.We are a group of studenst preparing a speach about syrian and
lebanese (civil war) poetry.We have manageded to find quit a lot about
of poetry and music about that theme. But we are also interested in
islamic sufi poetry and music, but that had turned up to be more
difficult. Could anybody help us get information on this subject.
A name, number or a homepage adresse in the internet. Anything would do!
We have a deadline on tuesday the 4 mars. So we are in a bit of a
hurry. So please write to me on my e-mail hamidanaji at hotmail.com
 as soon as possible.
your sincerly
Hamida Naji