Arabic-L:GEN:Safari problem and fix

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Jan 16 00:08:58 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Safari problem and fix
2) Subject: Safari fix

Date:  15 Jan 2003
From: Martha Schulte-Nafeh <marthas at u.arizona.edu>
Subject: Safari problem and fix

I got this message from another list I am a member of concerning a
serious
bug in Safari. Since there was a recent post on this list concerning
Safari,
I thought it might be of interest to some. If you are using or thinking
of
using Safari, be sure to get this update.
Peace,
Martha

--
Martha Schulte-Nafeh