Arabic-L:GEN:MEMRI news translation site

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jan 20 22:18:35 UTC 2003

1) Subject:MEMRI news translation site
2) Subject:MEMRI news translation site
3) Subject:MEMRI news translation site
4) Subject:MEMRI news translation site
5) Subject:MEMRI news translation site

Date:  20 Jan 2003
From:moderator
Subject:MEMRI news translation site

I try pretty hard to keep politics off this list.  I should not have
posted the note about the MEMRI site, it turns out, since it is a site
with a clear political ax to grind.  However, I didn't check the site
before posting the message.  I have chosen to post, below, the messages
I have received about the site to this point, but will not post any
more.  If you are not interested in politics, do not read on.
Dil