Arabic-L:TRAN:Titan Corp Job

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Jul 15 15:45:43 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Titan Corp Job

Date: 15 Jul 2003
From:reposted from LINGUIST
Subject:Titan Corp Job

Date:  Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:26:05 +0000
From:  elois.kelly at titan.com
Subject:  Arabic Languages: Translator, Titan Corporation, VA, USA

University or Organization: Titan Corporation
Department: Operational Analysis and Training
Rank of Job: Translator
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics, Arabic languages, Pashtu, Farsi,
                  Mongolian
Required Language(s): Arabic, Standard (Code = ABV)

Titan Systems Corporation is seeking native Arabic, Aramaic, Kurdish,
Persian, Pashto, Turkish and Dari speakers who are fluent in the
English language for full-time positions as translators and
interpreters.  We offer competitive salaries and benefits.  Must be a
U.S. Citizen and able to read, write and speak both languages
fluently.  Please call 703-383-8526 or 1-800-899-6200 ext 8526 or
email your resume at elois.kelly at titan.com

To learn more about Titan Systems, please visit our website at
http://www.titan.com

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Elois Kelly
	Titan Corporation