Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs info about Cairo programs

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Mar 14 16:53:52 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Needs info about Cairo programs
2) Subject:Hedayet Institute info

Date: 14 Mar 2003
From: "Laura A. Snow" <lsnow at u.washington.edu>
Subject:Needs info about Cairo programs

I am hoping to do an intensive Arabic program in Cairo this summer, and
have tried to contact both Hedayet and the Arabic Language Institute at
AUC.  I have tried to access the ALI homepage from a variety of
websites, but the links have not worked.  I was able to reach Hedayet's
website, but have not heard back from them regarding my inquiry about
summer programs. Does anyone know how I can contact either of these
programs (and whether Hedayet is still open) in order to apply for a
summer intensive course?  Thank-you.